miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

INTERVIEW TO MARY-RYAN LAMBERT. May 2012.


INTERVIEW TO MARY-RYAN LAMBERT. May 2012.
By Mª Angeles Molina and Victor Manuel Pérez. 1º Bachillerato.





Hi Mary Mary-Ryan. Tell us about you and your family:

1.- Where are you from ?
  • I´m from Atlanta, Georgia in the South of the United States
2.-Do your parents live there ?
  • My mom and stepdad live in a suburb of Atlanta and my dad lives in Tampa Bay, Florida
3.-How many brothers and sisters have you got ?
  • I'm from a really big family! I'm the second oldest of six kids. My older sister's name is Katie, and the younger ones are Jake, Suzanne, Stephen, and Joe. 
4.-Do you phone them a lot ?
  • I Skype with my family about once a week.

Now tell us something more about you :

5.-How did you decide to study Spanish ?
  • It's really important to know Spanish in the States because there are a lot of Spanish speakers. When I was younger, my schools required Spanish study. I continued it in university because I grew to love the language and culture. 
6.-Do you like Spain ?
  • I love Spain! This year was my first time visiting. I love that every city has a lot of history and they're all so beautiful!
7.-Have you visited other cities in Spain ?
  • I've been to a lot of cities in Spain! I've been to many in Extremadura (Cáceres, Badajoz, Zafra, Almendralejo, Mérida) and I go to Madrid twice a month. Other cities I've been to are: Cordoba, Sevilla, Granada, Cadiz, Barcelona, Montblanc, and Segovia.
8.-How did you decide to come to Jerez ?
  • I´m with a program through the Ministry of Education and they decide where they'd like you to teach. 
9.-Can you tell us some differences between U.S.A and Spain ?
  • The culture in Spain is much more uniform than in the States. Here the nightlife ends a lot later, which I like. 
10.-What´s your favourite food ?
  • In The States I love to eat sushi, but my favorite Spanish food is paella. 
11.-What type of music do you like ?
  • I like everything, really. Pop is my favorite though; I like dance music a lot. 

Finally:
12.-Have you got many friends here ?
  • I obviously have a lot more friends back home. Here I have a lot of acquaintances, but only a few really close friends. 
13.-Would you like to have this experience next year ?
  • I plan to return to Spain in September and teach in Madrid
14.-When are you leaving ?
  • My flight leaves the morning of June 6th!

Thank you very much for your answers and have a good flight!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario